Sr. Process Safety Engineer
Will be responsible for
- risk assessment,
- developing and implementing safety processes,
- reviewing fire protection systems,
- evaluating plan layout strategy,
- participating in HAZOP and What-If studies.
- Previous experience working on process or chemical plant construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, or MIL-STD-882 systems
- Knowledgeable of codes and standards (GPA, API, ASME, NFPA, ISA, OSHA, and EPA)
- 5+ years of experience in safety engineering PE license, CSP, or CIH or ability to obtain is a plus
- Will relocate from anywhere in the US.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
Senior level Process Safety Engineer needed for large Tulsa EPC firm.